Thursday, February 6, 2014

Top Quotes of the Week

With the help of TV Line, I have conducted my list of the five best quotes from last week!



"For the record, just plain stupid is losing two of your top clients in less than six months on the job. Not to mention pinning all your hopes and dreams on a karaoke singer who came in second placeon a talent show. I may've just burnt the house down, but I made damn sure you were in it when I lit the match. I'll see you on the unemployment line."
Juliette (Hayden Panettiere) calling out the head of her label Jeff (Oliver Hudson) after he drops her from the label on Nashville

"If I were mayor, I would grant more rights to animals -- but also more responsibility. All potty business must be done behind a tree -- and if a dog has a visible bean bag, he has to wear dog pants."
Laurie (Busy Philipps), discussing how she would run the city on Cougar Town

"So, are you gonna send him back across the river?"
"I might as well,we have too many too damn Canadians in this country. Justin Bieber, Celine Dion...."
Art (Nick Searcy) and his Detroit counterpart Ed Kirkland (Shashawnee Hall), talking about how they should deal with the snitch from up North on Justified

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, and the courage...not to set this evil dwarf on fire. Amen."
Bonnie (Allison Janney) preparing for a meeting with the ex (Kevin Pollack) who abandoned her the night Christie was born on Mom

"My sister and I were athlete as children. Our favorite sport was 'Running Away from Angry Wolf.' I won the Gold, she won the Silver. God rest her soul."
Russian Olya Povlatsky (Kate McKinnon) talking with "Weekend Update" anchor Seth Meyers about the Olympic winter games coming to Sochi on SNL

No comments:

Post a Comment