Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mondays with Monica on Tuesday

Former Big Brother contestant Monica Bailey is a busy gal. Thankfully, she is able to continue answering questions related to her experience with being on the show.

Q. What is Julie Chen like in person?

A. Julie Chen is a wonderful person with a great spirit. I felt that way in 2001 and still feel the same way in 2013! I've been able to talk to Julie through out the years and she treats me like an old friend. Whenever there is a CBS Production at Radio City Music Hall, like the TONY AWARDS, Julie and Les always make sure they speak to me, give me a hug, ask how I am doing! I love it because folks are always asking how do you know them and I just smile! I have nothing but love for Julie. She is ONE CLASSY LADY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment