Monday, July 15, 2013

Mondays with Monica

Every Monday, Monica Bailey from Big Brother 2 will answer a question about her experiences living in the Big Brother house and also weigh in on this season's contestants.

What was the audition process like for you?

"The audition process was very interesting and long. I saw an ad in the Daily News about a new show. You had to go to CBS.com to get the application and send in a 2 minute VHS tape! Once they liked what they saw, I had an audition at CBS Studios in Manhattan. I was then selected as a semi-finalist and flown out to L.A. The next audition was in front of about 10 people. This was being taped. I handled my business. Questions were coming from left and right! There was also a psychological test done and a physical. It was intense. It's been 12 years and I still remember it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment