Sunday, December 22, 2013

Top Quotes of the Week

Here are my five favorite quotes of the week as featured on TV Line:



"I miss being in a band where people are decent to each other and there's no drama. I'm going back to the new Guns N' Roses!"
Darren (Andrew Rannells) after quitting The Mother's band when Ted punches him in the face on How I Met Your Mother

"Kissing a married man has never been in my life plan. It's not on my vision board or in my dreamscape. I am not that kind of person."
"But she is the kind of person who has a vision board and says dreamscape, so let's judge her for that."
Max (Kat Dennings) poking fun at Caroline (Beth Behrs) who just discovered that Nicolas (Gilles Marin) has a wife on 2 Broke Girls

"There is no demographic in this world that gives less of a flip than 70-year-old lesbians."
Billie Jean King (Kate McKinnon) challenging Russia's anti-gay policies in her role as a U.S. delegate to the 2014 Winter Olympics on Saturday Night Live

"There's not a day that will go by I won't think of you."
"Good."
Hook (Colin O'Donoghue) saying goodbye to Emma (Jennifer Morrison) on Once Upon a Time

"When I said 'drink,' I didn't mean club soda. Did Finch appoint you to be my designated driver, too?"
Reese (James Caviezel) making fun of Fusco's order of a "bourbon and soda, hold the bourbon" -- not knowing he's a recovering alcoholic on Person of Interest

No comments:

Post a Comment