Sunday, January 5, 2014

Community Quotes

Community returned this past Thursday and definitely delivered some hilarious jokes. Here are some of the best quotes from the two episodes that aired on January 2. Community will continue to air at 8 PM on Thursdays followed by Parks and Recreation at 8:30 PM.



Britta: "That's like me blaming owls for how much I suck at analogies." 

Troy: "Nicolas Cage is so weird. I mean, he seems scared to smell that flower but happy to get shot?" 

Shirley (on Nicolas Cage): "If I was in 70 films over 30 years and I spent each one talking at random volumes, I might accidentally win an Oscar." 


Jeff: "I may not love teaching. But I did fool around with it today. And I might hook up with it a few more times, even if I do dump it right before Christmas." 

No comments:

Post a Comment