Sunday, January 12, 2014

Top Quotes of the Week

TV is back in full swing after a month-long hiatus. Here are my five favorite quotes from the last week as featured on TV Line.


"I once had sex in a cemetery. I had 'Frieda Rogers, loving wife and mother' imprinted on my back for, like, two weeks."
Laurie (Busy Philipps) telling a sexy story from her past on Cougar Town

"Anne Hathaway is trapped under a car. You've got to push her out. Come on. Go."
"I can't!"
"Great. Anne Hathaway is dead. You killed a national treasure."
Danny (Chris Messina) motivating Mindy (Mindy Kaling) to lift weights on The Mindy Project

"Do you get off causing innocent people pain?"
"I will let you know if I meet anyone innocent."
Nolan (Gabriel Mann) putting Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) in her place on Revenge

"It seems risky and I'd hate to see you go through another tough fight. But I could be wrong. I haven't pooped in three days."
Andy (Chris Pratt) telling Leslie if she should run for city council again on Parks and Recreation

"How did she get you to do yoga?"
"Well, to be honest, I thought she said 'Yoda.'"
Sheldon (Jim Parsons) telling Leonard (Johnny Galecki) why he was doing yoga with Penny (Kaley Cuoco) on The Big Bang Theory


No comments:

Post a Comment