Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tim's Best Bets: Wednesday

Tonight is a slow night in television, so you could always catch up on your DVR if need be. I know that is what I will be doing.

8 PM - 10 PM American Idol FOX
As far as new content goes, it was either this or Whitney. I went with the lesser of evils. Tonight, the ten male contestants perform in Las Vegas.

At 8:30, there is a new episode of The Neighbors. I suggest you watch this incredibly funny show if you have not already.

10 PM - 11 PM Southland TNT
Since everything is a repeat on ABC, CBS, and NBC, I highly recommend tuning into Southland. Lydia searches for a killer that cooks his victims. Elsewhere, Sammy and Ben pursue bank robbers while John and Lucero begin to bond.

New on cable tonight:
8 PM - Lifeguard! The Weather Channel
9 PM - Amish Mafia: The Devil's Cut Discovery, Hoarding: Buried Alive TLC
10 PM - Psych USA, The Americans  FX

No comments:

Post a Comment